Start your own Odoo instance right away
Select your domain name. No Credit card required.
Software as a Service
What is SaaS?
SaaS stands for “Software as a Service”. It allows companies to use their software application (ie: Odoo) over the Internet, using only a web browser.
What are the benefits of SaaS solution?
SaaS allows small and mid-size companies to gain access to sophisticated software application, without the burden of IT department cost.
We take care of all hardware and software for the benefit of the customer:
- No need to purchase dedicated server
- No need for complicated set up
- No more painful maintenance
- No more backups management
- No more software upgrade (Users always access the most current version of the software)
Elico SaaS solution
How can I use the Odoo SaaS in Elico?
Here is the overall process:
- You need first to register in our website
- You provide us your domain name and validate your application
- An internal process creates your database and sends you an email when it is done, containing your instance URL and credentials.
- With a web browser (Chrome, Firefox or Safari) you input the provided URL and use the admin account.
- You install the modules you want to get to use (in settings/local modules)
- You can modify your company name in Settings/Company/Company or you can add more users.
What is the pricing model?
The pricing model is extremely simple via an affordable monthly subscription.
ELICO charges a fixed fee per month per user. You will get an invoice at the end of each month according to the number of users registered in the system at that time. If you add new users during the next 30 days, they will only be charged with the next invoice (according to the user monthly fee).
You pay only for what you need and stop whenever you want.
Is my data safe when hosted with a SaaS solution?
Security is our most important assignment to make sure your business data is safe.
Our security relies on:
- Standard operating practices among the sector
- Linux standard security measures (root access, firewall and Internet server)
- Odoo standard security measures
- Daily backup and transfer to secundary location
- Redundancy of servers and services.
Who Owns My Data?
In terms of data ownership, the clients unequivocally and legally own their data.
Furthermore, the clients have the right to access, correct, amend, delete and export the data and back it up locally any time they want.
Where can I get more information about Odoo?
Get official documentation at Odoo official Website
Where are the SaaS Terms of Services?
They are available here.