S02L1 - Introduction and Purchase
2015/08/06 06:00 to 2015/08/06 09:00
Shanghai Elico Limited - 上海寰享网络科技有限公司
Odoo is the most popular Open Source Suite of Business Applications, with tons of different features in various functional areas. Odoo is 100% web-based: you only need a web browser to get started.
The software is free to use (no license cost). The Odoo business model is based on quality services: hosting,migrations, bug fixing, customizations, etc.
The Odoo source code is publicly shared, so anyone who wants to modify it or add his own custom-made apps can do so. Odoo SA certifies more than 200 official business applications that can be used in all areas. Our community is also implicated in the product life and has been developing 3000 extra applications tailored to specific needs.
With the Odoo Purchase Management application, you are ready to negotiate best buying opportunities and prices.
The Purchase application allows you to:
• Efficiently buy products or services:
– Easily create and track your Purchase Orders;
– Define an approval mechanism based on maximum amount and/or access rights;
– Control your supplier invoices based on orders you made.
• Build a strong relationship with your suppliers:
– Easily communicate with suppliers thanks to the integrated emailing and chatter features;
– Negotiate preferred prices using supplier’s pricelists.
• Optimize your purchases:
– Analyse your purchase statistics thanks to flexible reporting;
– Get the most competitive prices by comparing suppliers quotations using Odoo Calls for bids.