S01L3 - POS and Billing
2015/12/08 06:00 to 2015/12/08 07:00
Shanghai Elico Limited - 上海寰享网络科技有限公司
The Point of Sale is an element that was first introduced in version 6.0 of OpenERP and has been improved since then to become an important feature of Odoo. The PoS is a unique application inside the apps set of Odoo. First of all, it is among the first PoS systems running on a 100% web-based environment, which means any computer with a web browser can host Odoo’s PoS. Secondly, the PoS is the first two-part app in Odoo, with a front end and a back end.
The Point of Sale application allows you to:
• Connect your existing peripherals to your Point of Sale application;
• Sell your products in seconds thanks to a neat and user-friendly interface;
• Create invoices on the spot for your B2B customers;
• Track your shop’s performance;
• Automatically generate accounting entries and stock moves;
Odoo’s Online Billing software allows you to:
• Create and send professional looking invoices and get paid online. The system directly integrates with other Odoo apps to bill based on:
– sales orders (Sales app);
– delivery orders (Warehouse app);
– timesheets and expenses (Human Resources app);
• Register payments and automatically link them to issued invoices.
• Make refunds.
• Define your follow-up rules in order to remind your customers to pay issued invoices.
• Manage customer contracts & recurring invoicing.