On Thursday October the 7th Eric Caudal presented the new Business Requirement modules to the community as official presenter of the Odoo Experience days.
Around 50 attendees discovered how to improve the Business Requirement management using powerful modules in Odoo to:
* Structure the business requirement gathering (customer story, scenario, gap) with approval workflow
* Manage the estimate of the deliverables and necessary resources with cost control
* Quickly create quotation linked to the BR
* Create projects and tasks linked to the deliverable and resources
* Control the budget with the actual work
This modules are based on standard project delivery SOP and can apply to the following industries:
* Service industry (eg: IT/software/strategy/advertisement/etc)
* Custom made project for industry and assembly (eg: on-demand furniture or construction)
* R & D concepts
* Product development (trading companies)
Eric Caudal is founder in 2010 of Elico Corp, Odoo Gold Partner in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, Eric has been involved in more than 80 implementation projects in trading, manufacturing, e-commerce, accounting, etc.
Founding member of the Odoo community Association, he has been OCA board member since 2014.
Active member of the community with multiple contributions to the OCA (connectors, business requirements, Chinese localization etc.), he is as well core maintainer and reviewer.