Our new module l10n_cn_fapiao is available in www.openerp.com/apps. Now you can even directly search and install it directly on your own OpenERP!
Manage your Official Chinese Fapiao and link them with OpenERP Invoice"Fapiao" is an official invoice in China, printed in a separate official software. This module allows the users to manage all emitted and received "fapiao" as object in OpenERP. It has no impact on accounting books and doesnot (yet) integrate with external official software. It adds new submenu called Fapiao under the menu Accounting.
See figure below
The procedure to follow for the fapiao management is as below:
Step 1: A fapiao is received or emitted
Step 2: The document can be scanned as image
Step 3: A new fapiao is created in OpenERP
Step 4: The scanned document is uploaded to the newly created object as attachment.
Step 5: Fapiao allocation to invoice. Fapiao and OpenERP invoices can be linked together
See figure below
Who is Elico Corp
We are OpenERP Silver and Premium Certified Training partner for China and Hong-Kong and we have offices in Shanghai and ShenZhen. We do provide the following services:
- OpenERP implementation (Check our customers' references: http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/customer-references/)
- OpenERP SaaS and hosting ( http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/openerp-hosting/)
- OpenERP development (we are one of the main community contributors of https://www.openerp.com/apps?category=&version=&search=elico)
- OpenERP Support ( http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/openerp-support/)
- Official Certified Trainings (the only one in China: http://www.elico-corp.com/training/)