OpenERP SA has made several important announcements crucial for its future.
Fund raisingOpenERP SA raised 10 millions USD to ensure a smooth growth over the coming years.
New brandingThe brand OpenERP will be replaced as of July the 1st by Odoo. Version 8 is announced to be released within one month as Odoo 8. Odoo will remain open source with the same licensing as OpenERP.
Community effortOdoo will massively invest in the community with new support tools (help, documentation, certifications) and will migrate from the current launchpad Repository to Github. Odoo pricing for SaaS and Enterprise contract will now be based on application usage with a simple 15 USD/user/app.
New Partner's modelThe reseller model will evolve to a commission based partner model where Odoo will invoice directly the end customer and commission the partners. Source: OpenERP Presentation to Partners on May the 15th 2014,You can find here the complete presentation.
Who is Elico Corp
We are Odoo Silver and Premium Certified Training partner for China and Hong-Kong and we have offices in Shanghai and ShenZhen.
We do provide the following services:
- OpenERP implementation (Check our customers’ references: http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/customer-references/)
- OpenERP SaaS and hosting ( http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/openerp-hosting/)
- OpenERP development (we are one of the main community contributors of www.odoo.com/apps)
- OpenERP Support (http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/openerp-support/)
- Official Certified Trainings (the only one in China: http://www.elico-corp.com/training/)