Dates : 13th January 2014 – 17th January 2014
Time : 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Price : $USD 1500/person (includes training materials)
Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
Duration : 5 days
Location : Room 1603, 83 Anshun Road, ChangNing District, Shanghai 200052
This course is dedicated to partners, integrators and developers who need to grasp knowledge of the OpenERP development process. This course is for new developers or for IT professionals eager to learn more about the OpenERP technical aspects.Objectives: Having attended this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the development concepts and architecture;
- Install and administer OpenERP;
- Develop a new OpenERP module.
- Bring your own laptop and install VM Ware http://www.vmware.com/products/player/.
- Participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of the Python programming language and an Integrated Development Environment such as Eclipse.
- Participants preferably have a functional knowledge of the OpenERP software (see functional training).
Where to Find us: An shun lu, 83, Room 1603, 200052 Shanghai
OpenERP and Elico Corp Shanghai reserve the right to cancel, re-name or re-locate the event or change the dates on which it is held.