”OpenERP & Magento“ Webinar (Chinese) on Thursday, 27th June (Postponed)
Elico Corp and Bysoft China team up in a 45-minute joint webinar to discuss the best ways to integrate your ERP system in your Magento platform and give you a practical example with OpenERP.
Shanghai Elico Limited - 上海寰享网络科技有限公司, Eric Caudal
Date : 27th June 2013 (Postponed to 9th July 2013)
Time: 3.00 PM to 4.00 PM (HK time)
Language : Chinese
Price : Free
Join experts from Bysoft China and Elico Corp to find out tips to ease your connection between your website flows and your e-Commerce website. Thus you will remain consistent throughout your management tools and sales and be able to consolidate all your enterprise data. You always wonder :
- How to efficiently integrate your e-Commerce platform with your ERP?
- How to get sales order timely uploaded into OpenERP?
- How to integrate product catalog between OpenERP and Magento?
- How to synchronize your website customer automatically in OpenERP?
Elico Corp OpenERP Silver and Premium CTP partner – Top Author in apps.openerp.com – First OpenERP SaaS platform in Asia:
Elico corp is a global innovative actor in China, Hong-Kong and Macau servicing well known international companies and local mid-sized businesses. Since 2010, our seasoned Sino-European consultants have been providing full range OpenERP services:
- OpenERP implementation for manufacturing, international trading, service industry and e-commerce.
- OpenERP Support services such as developments, training, maintenance and hosting
- Business consultancy for Gap analysis, BPM, operational work-flows review.
The company operates two offices in Shanghai and Shenzhen and covers Shanghai, JiangSu (SuZhou, NanJing), ZheJiang (HangZhou, NingBo), GuangDong (ShenZhen, GuangZhou), Hong-Kong and Macau. Discover more about Elico Corp : www.elico-corp.com