Name of the training: Odoo v8 functional training
Dates: 22nd Dec 2014 – 26th Dec 2014
Duration and Time: 5 days (9.00 AM – 5.00 PM)
Price: 9990 RMB/Person (includes training materials). VAT excluded.
Early bird Promotion: 3000 RMB discount voucher if registered before December the 11th
Location: Room 1603, 83 Anshun Road, ChangNing District, Shanghai 200052
The functional training offers you thorough knowledge in usability of the software. The objective is to use all of Odoo and gain an overview of the features. Thanks to full exercises, understand and master complete functional processes and analyze basic data.
This modular course is dedicated to partners, integrators and end-users who want to get a better functional understanding of Odoo. This course is meant to give an overview of the Odoo features allowing for a general understanding of the software.
Objectives:Having attended this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the functional concepts;
- Work with the software on a daily basis;
- Configure the software using the standard modules;
- Apply general system administrator settings;
- Change existing work flows.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|Point of Sales||Warehouse
|Afternoon||Sales and CRM||Billing and
- Bring your own laptop and install VirtualBox: https://www.virtualbox.org/.
- We will provide a fully ready-to-use environment in a virtual machine, with latest software versions.
- Participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of Enterprise Management.
Where to Find Shanghai Elico Limited:
Room 1603, 83 An shun Road,
District ChangNing, 200052 Shanghai
Nearby HongQiao metro station, line 3, 4 and 10
- Please contact us at email@example.com or call +86 (21) 6211 8017/27/37
- Discover the power of Odoo: http://www.odoo.com
- Who is Elico Corp: http://www.elico-corp.com
To register, please click on the website:
We will be pleased to welcome you at this training!
Odoo and Elico Corp Shanghai reserve the right to cancel, re-name or re-locate the event or change the dates on which it is held.