How to create a SO with a contract and 2 products allowing 2 different Analytic accounts (one for one time fees and one for recurrent product)?
1. Create the Contract for recurring invoice, to be started at second invoicing date.
2. Create the SO with the 2 products (one time fee and recurrent), assign the recurrent contract and validate the SO.
3. Create the Sales invoice. 4. Modify the draft invoice and change the AA for the product "One Time Fee".
5. at first invoicing date, the invoice will be created accordingly for the recurrent product.
Who is Elico Corp?We are Odoo Gold Partner for China and Hong-Kong and we have offices in Shanghai, ShenZhen and Singapore. The key for a successful Odoo implementation often relies on a subtle mix of IT expertise, business process analysis and cross-cultural management. That’s why our seasoned European and Chinese consultants will assist you in reviewing your current business work-flows and in designing a suitable solution, combination of your business scope and our supply chain and IT experience. From there, we will lead you to a complete Odoo working solution, including server setup, data migration or process customization. Additionally, we provide your staff technical and functional training, in Mandarin and English, in order to smoothly spread Odoo good practices in your company. We do provide the following services:
- Odoo implementation (Check our customers’ references: http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/customer-references/)
- Odoo SaaS and hosting ( http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/openerp-hosting/)
- Odoo Support (http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/openerp-support/)
- Official Certified Trainings (the only one in China: http://www.elico-corp.com/training/)
- Odoo development (6.0, 6.1 and 7.0)
- Our contribution for the Chinese localization in www.odoo.com/apps
- Eric Caudal, founder of the company is member of the board of the Odoo Community Association since 2014.