Name change Following the recent announcements made by OpenERP SA, now renamed Odoo, the OpenERP Community Association has decided to rename itself into the “Odoo Community Association” (http://odoo-community-association.org) and to move its activities from Launchpad to GitHub.
OCA MissionThe OCA mission is to support the collaborative development of the Odoo features, and to promote the widespread use of Odoo by :
- Helping and promoting the collaborative software development of Odoo;
- Encouraging the development of Odoo and its features while coordinating and organizing the collaborative work on the software;
- Assisting the community while defending its interests and the sustainability of its developments;
- Promoting the use of the Odoo solution;
- Facilitating synergies, collaborations and fund raising efforts;
- Actively collaborating on the definition of the roadmaps of new versions of the tool and their implementation.
First OCA General AssemblyDuring the OpenDays 2014, the first general assembly of charter members will be held on June the 5th at 5pm in the Hocaille room. The first step to joining the general assembly is by filling the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uYhoEga_Lc-kUDobRpNP09L4lTHqya51ZlyZPlh31Eg/viewform By joining the OCA as a member before the OpenDays, you will make yourself eligible to become a charter member, apply to the first board and elect it. For more detail regarding OCA membership, please visit our web site : http://odoo-community-association.org/member/03_membership.html
Make your voice heardThe OCA is willing to get your feedbacks and ideas to represent your interests in our next meeting with Odoo. Please fill in the survey available at http://ow.ly/x8n1E
About OCAThe Odoo Community Association, or OCA, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of the Odoo features, and to promote the widespread use of Odoo. The association provides financial, organizational and legal support to the broader Odoo Open Source community. It also serves as an independent legal entity to which community members can contribute the code, the funding and other resources, with the knowledge that their contributions will be maintained for public benefit. More info on http://odoo-community-association.org For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Elico Corp
We are Odoo Silver and Premium Certified Training partner for China and Hong-Kong and we have offices in Shanghai and ShenZhen.
We do provide the following services:
- OpenERP implementation (Check our customers’ references: http://www.elico-corp.com/about-us/customer-references/)
- OpenERP SaaS and hosting ( http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/openerp-hosting/)
- OpenERP development (we are one of the main community contributors of www.odoo.com/apps)
- OpenERP Support (http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/openerp-support/)
- Official Certified Trainings (the only one in China: http://www.elico-corp.com/training/)