At present, several Chinese ERP providers allow access to Wechat , such as E DianBao, Online shop steward, Koudaitong, Salesforce and so on. With the help of the Wechat platform, the companies can now transfer their traditional shops to the Wechat environment in addition to Taobao, and thus connect ERP system to Wechat for order processing, inventory synchronization and achieve that way accurate and realtime accounting from Wechat too. Expanding enterprise sales model will be now depend greatly on the integration between backend systems such as Odoo and frontend ecommerce platforms such as Taobao and Wechat, all the more in the mobile oriented world. The pictures below illustrate how Odoo and Wechat can be integrated:
- Customers can check their related information through 'My sales and procurement'.
- Odoo works as a backend integrated with Wechat shopping mall.
- Product and Stock information in the backend database will be showed on the front page where you can place an order directly.
- The information will be synchronized to the Odoo system and will give feedback on availability and order status.
- The delivery will be arranged after the payment confirmation.
Integrated Shopping processIntegrating Odoo and Wechat is a great opportunity to combine the powerful advantages of both world . Shopping through Wechat has become now quite popular and convenient with realtime access to the order status through mobile access from the end-user point of view while the shop keeper besides the data synchronization, keeps a constant contact with his customer, with integrated messaging system, online status, statistics etc.
Who is Elico Corp
We are Odoo Gold Partner for China and Hong-Kong and we have offices in Shanghai and ShenZhen. The key for a successful Odoo implementation often relies on a subtle mix of IT expertise, business process analysis and cross-cultural management. That’s why our seasoned European and Chinese consultants will assist you in reviewing your current business work-flows and in designing a suitable solution, combination of your business scope and our supply chain and IT experience. From there, we will lead you to a complete Odoo working solution, including server setup, data migration or process customization. Additionally, we provide your staff technical and functional training, in Mandarin and English, in order to smoothly spread Odoo good practices in your company. We do provide the following services:
- Odoo implementation (Check our customers’ references: http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/customer-references/)
- Odoo SaaS and hosting ( http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/openerp-hosting/)
- Odoo Support (http://www.elico-corp.com/portfolio/openerp-support/)
- Official Certified Trainings (the only one in China: http://www.elico-corp.com/training/)
- Odoo development (6.0, 6.1 and 7.0)
- Our contribution for the Chinese localization in www.odoo.com/apps
- Eric Caudal, founder of the company is member of the board of the Odoo Community Association since 2014.
Elico Corp has been voted Best Odoo Partner 2014 for Asia Pacific.For more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us: +86 21 6211 8017/27/37